We’re proud of the projects carried out by the people who install our products. With the Thermo 2000 Photo Challenge, we want to showcase your work. Submit your before and after photos and you’ll receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
How to enter:
- Take a photo before and after installing a Thermo 2000 product. If it’s impossible to take a photo before installation or if it’s a new build, take a photo once the product has been installed.
- Click the button above and fill in the form and upload your photos.
- If your form meets all the entry requirements a Thermo 2000 representative will send you the mail-in rebate. Certain conditions apply.
TurboMax - Instantaneous Indirect Water Heater
PERFORMANCE AND PEACE OF MIND
• Heat transfer efficiency of 99%
• Instantaneous domestic hot water
• More than 30-year lifespan
• Unmatched energy transfer capabilities
• Minimizes energy consumption
• Compatible with all sources of thermal energy
• No maintenance – 15-year residential warranty
and 10-year commercial warranty
NEW DESIGN. SAME PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
• High-performance HFC-free polyurethane insulation (2 in.)
• Standard additional connections
• Increased thermal mass volume
Double Max - Instantaneous Indirect Double-Wall Water Heater
Combo Max - Combined Electric Boiler and Instantaneous Water Heater
THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION
Get the best of both worlds with the ComboMax ULTRA.
An electric boiler for hydronic heating combined with
an instantaneous water heater, the ComboMax ULTRA
is the ideal solution for all water heating needs. Almost
maintenance-free, it can help to substantially save both in
terms of space and installation-related costs.
Volt Max 180 - Electric Boiler
The VoltMax line of electric boilers was developed to efficiently
supply hydronic heating systems in commercial, institutional
and industrial applications. Available in 2 configurations,
this boiler is offered under different voltages to respond to any
single-phase or three-phase electrical supply. Its easy-to-use
electronic controller provides precise temperature and power
control to minimize energy costs and to optimize the boiler’s
performance. VoltMax’s compact design is great for small
spaces and requires minimal clearance around the unit.